ml_tools Licence Change.
I’m not sure how orthodox this is, but based on feedback from some studios I’ve decided to change the license of my toolset from Creative Commons to MIT. I suspect it shouldn’t cause too much issue since the MIT license is less restrictive.
You may also notice my website is finally changing a bit. Since moving to github pages I’ve been experimenting with automatically generating the tools page as well as the individual tool documation pages. The latest version of the toolset should also now reference all the correct URLs, since those changed.
Finally, I’ve been setting this up and getting it out of the way because I’m hoping to publish some new scripts soon. I’ve got a few kicking around that I want to button up and release.